Sunday Jan 17th
What I accomplished in two hours
- Migrating all my notes into wiki.js  # What I did today for the minimalist game
Yesterday I got rid of 17 items which means today I'll get rid of 16 items!
- 6 Box
3 Lots of Paper
My attention was scattered as a young child in the learning phase. I need to be in the doing phase, my attention is now focused almost singularly on a single core mission:
- Personal: Care and give self time off more than you think you need. Because this is the minimum you actually need to function. Target 2 hours for Sapphire Pack EVERY day.
- Social: Spend time with my core group of friends at least weekly and hopefully bi weekly.
- Family: Spend time with family at least once weekly
- Work: Do the best work I can EVERY day. It's that simple.
What I threw away was plans for:
A minimalist operating system that is based on simplicity and lack of features (like Standard Notes).
The most important things that Standard Notes has taught me is that less is more. A few well thought out tools are better than a trillion badly thought out tools.
- Machine Learning I'm doing a different way now. I'm not going to check those papers
- Website Design I believed that if I had a beautiful website that people would buy my course. What will make people buy or not buy will be the quality of the course, not having the most beautiful website. My website is beautiful in that it embraces stark minimalist design in both content and pages. I am very happy for that.
2 Pyjama pants
- Comp 2080 Folder (at least 50 files)